Saturday, March 9, 2013

Megan's Starting Photos and Measurements


The main reason why I want to do a 30-day challenge is to give myself the motivation to push through the plateau I've been experiencing for about two months now. I have maintained the same weight and measurements with no change, and while I am very happy with my size, physical appearance, and health, I'd like to take my fitness to the next level. It is no longer about losing weight. It's about building muscle and defining my body. I will challenge myself by taking my workout schedule from 3 times a week to 5 times a week. I also will be eating a high protein/low carb diet with NO refined or artificial sugar (my weakness). I would like to maintain my current weight, but trim inches by building lean muscle. I've come this far and I'm ready to see what I am made of. And who knows, when I have completed the 30 days, maybe a few new doors will open.
 
Beginning Weight: 142 lbs
Chest: 34 Inches
Waist: 27 Inches
Hips: 38 Inches
Biceps: 11 Inches
Thighs: 21 Inches
Estimated Body Fat: 18.6%
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...